Follow the steps below:
- Make sure your phone is installed with the 'Google Authenticator' APP;
- Check the date on your phone and the date of the device running GJ.COM are the same;
- Make sure you have entered the correct login password and 2FA code on the binding page;
If your google authenticator is lost, you will need to unbind google authenticator. You can unbind it by submitting a work order along with supporting materials.
These materials required are as follows:
- Account information, including username, email, balance, deposit address and history.
- The photos of your identification (e.g. passport) or both sides of your ID Card.
- You will need to take a selfie holding your passport/ID Card photo, displaying a paper with "GJ.COM", "apply for unbinding GA" and the date next to your passport/ID Card handwritten.
If you are have any questions, feel free to contact us via Telegram (https://t.me/yourtradingcommunity) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org